Again? Really? Yes. has tagged me and apparently now I have to share 10 more facts about myself.
1. I frequently play Solitaire on my PC for entertainment. I like challenging myself to speed runs with fast-paced music to see if I can complete a game before the song ends. My win record stands at 77% (2715 wins out of 3512 games played on my Vista laptop).
2. I struggle badly with completing commissions. Most of the time I just can't make myself draw, even for myself.
3. I'm still not a member of FurAffinity and don't want to join. Same goes for Facebook and Twitter. I'm a member of two car communities, one Need For Speed game forum and deviantART. I don't post on the game forum anymore and haven't gotten into posting on A-Body.net much because my Pontiac 6000 STE is still in limbo in the garage.
4. I enjoy watching police pursuits and Russian dash cam car accident videos on YouTube.
5. I have a tendency to judge young drivers very harshly because the teens in my neighborhood drive like they're possessed. They can't park, slam doors, drive too fast and act like they're invincible behind the wheel. It burns me up seeing a kid hop in the car and drive literally less than 700 feet to visit a friend instead of walking. My neighbor's daughter does this. I sound like a crotchety old man and I'm only 25.
Oh yeah, and I don't trust anyone on the road who drives a Honda Odyssey.
6. I like doing research for people online. Also, I like combing Google Street View for new cars to find and photograph for my blog.
7. I am a Christian but haven't been to a church service in years aside from memorials or weddings. :/
8. I hate having my picture taken or my voice recorded, if only because I don't look or sound good in pictures or recordings.
9. My most popular artworks among the dA community are always fanart or TF stuff. Gets a little boring seeing lots of faves on the same four or five images 6 years after they were posted.
10. I feel bad having a Premium membership because I don't notice, need or use most of the premium features. v.v
I don't tag anyone because while I don't mind filling these things out, not everyone else enjoys it.
Have a nice day.
P.S. The Honda/Acura copyright dispute I wrote about in February seems to be resolved for the time being. I think it was all a misunderstanding on Honda's part.